The VDK 1-Set compressed air distributor is primarily used in general compressed air distribution and enables a wide range of installation variants. The threaded connections are made of plastic and must therefore be carefully sealed without damage using a suitable sealant. For the sealing of quick couplings, we have included the appropriate flat gaskets and a roll of sealing tape with the compressed air distributor. The VDK 1-Set compressed air distributor is mounted in the compressed air pipeline, on walls and ceilings or on machine and system parts.
- Also suitable for electrical duct installation, for example in type Tehalit or type Rehau
- Plastic connections: 5 x G 1/2 "i
- Tightening torque thread plastic: 4 Nm
- Mounting hole: 4 x 7.0 mm
- Operating pressure without equipment - Sealing tape 1 piece roll enclosed
- Flat gaskets 4 pieces for quick coupling G 1/2 "a enclosed
- Note frost hazard areas!
- Hole spacing: 36 x 36 mm (WxH)
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Dimension: 55x55x58 mm
- Operating pressure max.: 15 bar
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +50°C
- Color: Black
- Thread inside: G 1/2"
- length: 55 mm
- material: plastic
- connection type: screw connection