The VDK 301-G compressed air distributor is primarily used as an end distributor in compressed air distribution and enables a wide range of installation variants. The threaded connection in the inlet at the top is made of plastic. The threaded connections in the outlet at the front, have a threaded core made of brass and are thus protected against damage caused by frequent screwing in and out. The connections are sealed with suitable sealants.
The external outlets are closed with a self-sealing screw plug. Depending on requirements, these can be easily removed and further quick-acting couplings installed. The VDK 301-G compressed air distributor can thus be adapted very quickly to meet higher compressed air requirements. For installations in clean room technology, or other individual requirements for compressed air distribution, the threaded connection at the rear can be used to create an additional compressed air inlet, or even compressed air outlet. The mounting is possible on machine and plant parts, as well as on walls and ceilings.
The rear compressed air connection is created at the factory by drilling out and cutting the thread. It is advantageous to use a connection fitting that seals the plastic thread radially with an inserted sealing ring, and thus also optimally without a thread sealant.
- Item no.: 360036 G 1/2 "a x G 1/2 "i - Item no.: 360037 G 1/2 "a x G 1/2 "a - Item no.No.: 360038 G 1/2 "a x G 3/4 "a
- Connections outlet front: 3 x G 1/2 "i
- Connections inlet: 1 x G 3/4 "i
- Tightening torque thread plastic: 4 Nm
- Tightening torque thread brass: 15 Nm
- Mounting hole: 4 x 6 mm
- Operating pressure static without equipment - Compressed air manifold VDK 30 complete with attachments (2 pcs. Screw plug with sealing ring)
- Observe frost endangered areas
- Threaded inserts made of brass in front outlet
- Threaded inserts twist-proof
- Plastic thread in inlet
- Hole spacing: 70 x 45 mm (WxH)
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request
- Production material and release agent are silicone-free
- RoHS compliant
- Rear threaded connection Rp 1/2 "i can be subsequently produced by drilling and thread cutting
- Dimension: 85.5x60x50 mm
- Operating pressure max.: 15 bar
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +50°C
- Color: Grey
- Thread inside: G 3/4"
- length: 85.5 mm
- material: plastic