The VDK 302-G compressed air distributor is primarily used as an end distributor in compressed air distribution and enables a wide range of installation variants. The threaded connection in the inlet at the top is made of plastic. The threaded connections in the outlet at the front, have a threaded core made of brass and are thus protected against damage caused by frequent screwing in and out. The connections are sealed with suitable sealants.
The middle outlet is closed with a self-sealing screw plug. Depending on requirements, this can be easily relocated, or removed and another quick-release coupling installed. The VDK 302-G compressed air distributor can thus be adapted very quickly to higher compressed air requirements. For installations in clean room technology, or for other individual compressed air distribution requirements, the threaded connection at the rear can be used to create an additional compressed air inlet or outlet. The mounting is possible on machine and plant parts, as well as on walls and ceilings.
The rear compressed air connection is created at the factory by drilling out and cutting the thread. It is advantageous to use a connection fitting that seals the plastic thread radially with an inserted sealing ring, and thus also optimally without a thread sealant.
- Item no.: 360036 G 1/2 "a x G 1/2 "i - Item no.: 360037 G 1/2 "a x G 1/2 "a - Item no.No.: 360038 G 1/2 "a x G 3/4 "a
- Connections outlet front: 3 x G 1/2 "i
- Connections inlet: 1 x G 3/4 "i
- Tightening torque thread plastic: 4 Nm
- Tightening torque thread brass: 15 Nm
- Mounting hole: 4 x 6 mm
- Operating pressure static without equipment - Compressed air manifold VDK 30 complete with attachment (1 pc. Screw plug with sealing ring)
- Observe frost endangered areas
- Threaded inserts made of brass in the front outlet
- Threaded inserts twist-proof
- Plastic thread in the inlet
- Hole spacing: 70 x 45 mm (WxH)
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request
- Production material and release agent are silicone-free
- RoHS compliant
- Rear threaded connection Rp 1/2 "i can be subsequently produced by drilling and thread cutting
- Dimension: 85x60x54 mm
- Operating pressure max.: 15 bar
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +50°C
- Color: Grey
- Thread inside: G 3/4"
- length: 85 mm
- material: plastic
- connection type: screw connection