The VDK 612 compressed air manifold is primarily used in general compressed air distribution, and allows a wide range of installation variants. The external threaded connections with the threaded inserts made of brass, fittings made of metal can be glued in, but also easily sealed with sealing tapes. The attachment is made in the compressed air pipe, or through a wall and ceiling installation.
Special features:- Connections 4 pieces
- Mounting hole 2 x 5.5 mm (plus 2 x 5.5 mm by drilling out)
- Electrical duct installation possible (e.g. Tehalit, Rehau)
- Color(RAL 9005)
- Note frost-prone areas!
- Threaded inserts made of brass Ms 58
- Plastic GF reinforced
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Dimension: 50x50x34 mm
- Operating pressure max.: 13 bar
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +50°C
- Color: Black
- Thread inside: G 1/2"
- length: 50 mm
- material: plastic
- product type: accessory
- connection type: screw connection