The VDK 918 compressed air manifold is primarily used in general compressed air distribution, and allows a wide range of installation variants. The external threaded connections with the threaded inserts made of brass, fittings made of metal can be glued in, but also easily sealed with sealing tapes. The attachment is made in the compressed air pipe, or through a wall and ceiling installation.
Special features:- Connections 4 pieces
- Mounting hole 2 x 4.5 mm
- Electrical duct installation possible (e.g. Tehalit, Rehau)
- Color(RAL 9005)
- Note frost-prone areas!
- Threaded inserts made of brass Ms 58
- Plastic GF reinforced
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Dimension: 31x31x17.5 mm
- Operating pressure max.: 13 bar
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +50°C
- Color: Black
- Thread inside: G 1/8"
- Length: 31 mm
- Material: Plastic
- Product type: Accessories
- Connection type: Screw connection