The double nipple Rd 75 made of galvanized cast steel, is designed for simple, quick and very safe connection of two (2) complete fittings. The sealing is made by the inner cone, into which the counterpart of the complete fitting with the additional sealing ring fits.
- Sealing surface tapered
- Pay attention to frost-prone areas!
- Material made of cast steel galvanized and yellow passivated (chrome VI free!)
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Dimension: 102x87x76 mm
- Connection: axial
- Max. operating pressure: 25 bar
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +95°C
- Color: gold
- External thread: Rd 75
- Length: 102 mm
- Material: galvanized steel
- Product type: Fittings
- Width across flats: 76 mm
- Connection type: Fitting