The complete SLW Rd 75x53 fitting made of galvanized malleable cast iron has a hose nozzle and a loose fitting with internal round thread (RD). The sealing is made by the inner cone with an additional sealing ring. For screwing, always use the corresponding double nipple with round thread (RD), or the double nipple with round thread (Rd) and pipe thread (G), depending on the requirements.
- KDT hose 53 mm inner diameter
- Sealing surface tapered with seal made of NBR(P)
- Observe areas subject to frost!
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Surface galvanized and yellow passivated (chrome VI free!)
- Round thread connection Rd 75
- Dimension: approx. 156x120x89 mm
- Connection: axial
- Operating pressure max.: 16 bar
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +95°C
- Color: gold
- Length: approx. 156 mm
- Material: malleable cast iron galvanized
- Nominal width: DN 50
- Product type: Hoses
- Hose connection: 53 mm
- Connection type: screw connection