The complete SLW Rd 55x38 fitting made of galvanized malleable cast iron has a hose nozzle and a loose fitting with internal round thread (RD). Sealing is achieved via the inner cone with an additional sealing ring. For screwing, always use the corresponding double nipple with round thread (RD), or the double nipple with round thread (Rd) and pipe thread (G), depending on the requirements.
- KDT hose 38 mm inner diameter
- Sealing surface tapered with seal made of NBR(P)
- Observe areas subject to frost!
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Surface galvanized and yellow passivated (chrome VI free!)
- Round thread connection Rd 55
- Dimension: 139.5x84x66.3 mm
- Connection: axial
- Max. operating pressure: 16 bar
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +95°C
- Color: Gold
- Length: 139.5 mm
- Material: Galvanized malleable iron
- Nominal diameter: DN 32
- Product type: Hoses
- Hose connection: 38 mm
- Connection type: Screw connection