The FWA 214-A filter-water separator enables condensate to be separated from the compressed air. The FWA 214-A filter-water separator is ready for immediate operation with preassembled attachment fittings. The plug-in nipple is pressed into the on-site quick coupling of the compressed air distribution box, condensate and smaller contaminants are separated from the flowing compressed air. The very compact and lightweight design also allows installation in machines and pneumatic systems, as well as attachment to smaller compressors in particular. Particularly suitable for use in smaller compressed air systems, measurement and control technology, laboratories and dental technology.
The pre-assembled fittings must be firmly tightened before commissioning!
Accessories & spare parts:
- Filter element: 20 µm (Art.-No.: 6.109.02)
- Design light, compact and space-saving
- Flow rate 860 L/min. with dp = 0,5 bar / 1200 L/min. with dp = 1,0 bar
- Filter container with 16 cm³
- Pay attention to frost endangered areas!
- Threaded inserts made of brass
- Semi-automatic and manual condensate drain
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Standard with filter element 20 µm
- Viewing tank 360°
- Flow direction from right to left, then convert the attachment fittings
- Pre-assembled with attachment fitting plug nipple and quick coupling NW 7.2 mm for flow direction left to right
- Dimension: 100x103(104)x40 mm
- Connection: horizontal/side
- Operating pressure max.: 13 bar
- Operating temperature: +2°C to +50°C
- Flow rate: 1,200 l/min
- Color: Grey
- Thread inside: G 1/4"
- Coupling type: Quick coupling
- Length: 100 mm
- Material: Plastic
- Product type: Filter
- Width across flats: 17 mm / 21 mm
- Connection type: Plug-in connection