The filter-water separator FWA 214 series W1 enables the separation of condensate from compressed air. The FWA 214 filter-water separator has a very compact and lightweight design, thus enabling installation in machines and pneumatic systems, as well as attachment to smaller compressors in particular. It can be used especially in measurement, control and regulation technology, in laboratories and in dental technology.
The pre-assembled fittings must be tightened before start-up
Accessories & spare parts:
- Filter element: 20 µm (Art.-No.: 6.109.02)
- Design light, compact and space-saving
- Flow rate 860 L/min. with dp = 0.5 bar / 1200 L/min. with dp = 1.0 bar
- Filter container with 16 cm³
- Note frost endangered areas!
- Threaded inserts made of brass
- Semi-automatic and manual condensate drain
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Standard with filter element 20 µm
- Viewing tank 360°
- Flow direction from right to left, then convert the attachment fittings
- Pre-assembled with attachment fitting plug nipple and quick coupling NW 7.2 mm for flow direction left to right
- Dimension: 40.5x102.5(103.5)x40 mm
- Connection: horizontal/side
- Max. operating pressure: 13 bar
- Operating temperature: +2°C to +50°C
- Flow rate: 1,200 l/min
- Color: Gray
- Thread inside: G 1/4"
- length: 40.5 mm
- material: plastic
- product type: filter
- connection type: screw connection