The filter pressure regulator FDM 612-12D series W2 is used especially in the workshop area, since the very robust but nevertheless compact design ensures safe operation even under the toughest conditions without any problems. The filter pressure regulator FDM 612-12D allows pressure regulation, filtering and separation of condensate from the compressed air and is immediately ready for operation with the pre-mounted pressure gauge. The pressure can be regulated manually and condensate, as well as smaller contaminants, can be separated from the flowing compressed air and discharged semi-automatically or manually. When the rotary adjustment knob is pulled up, the operating pressure can be set and then pressed down again. Now the set operating pressure is arritated and secured against unintentional change. The FDM 612-12D filter pressure regulator is prepared ready for operation, complete with pressure gauge. The very compact, space-saving and lightweight design allows installation in machines and pneumatic systems, as well as mounting especially on smaller compressors. Especially applicable in smaller compressed air systems, measurement and control technology, laboratories and dental technology.
The pre-assembled pressure gauge must be tightened firmly with the profile sealing ring before commissioning!
- Pressure gauge with double scale: G 1/8 "a, 0...12 bar / 0...175 psi (Art.-No.: 516266)
- Filter element: 20 µm (Art.-No.: 620902)
- Construction robust, compact and space-saving
- Pressure control with piston
- Flow rate: 1100 L/min. with dp = 0.5 bar / 2500 L/min. with dp = 1.0 bar
- Adjustment knob lockable
- Filter tank: 45 cm³
- Pay attention to frost-prone areas!
- Threaded inserts made of brass
- Large, easy to read pressure gauge 50 mm
- Semi-automatic and manual condensate drain
- High pressure stability of the set pressure
- High control accuracy
- Gauge connection G 1/8 "i at the back or front
- Material made of die-cast aluminum
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Control range 0 to 12 bar
- Secondary venting
- Standard large pressure gauge diameter 50 mm with double scale bar / psi
- Standard with filter element 20 µm
- Inspection window in the bucket container
- Flow direction from right to left, then convert the pressure gauge
- Pre-assembled with pressure gauge for flow direction left to right
- Dimension: 245x60x98 mm
- Connection: horizontal/side
- Working pressure: 0 bar to +12 bar
- Operating pressure max.: 15 bar
- Working temperature: +2°C to +50°C
- Flow rate: 2.500 l/min
- Color: Orange
- Thread inside: G 1/2"
- Length: 245 mm
- Material: Die-cast aluminum
- Product type: Accessories
- Connection type: Screw connection