The pressure gauge DMSD 0121850 is intended for simple technical applications with a good readability and a sufficient accuracy.
- Connection thread made of brass - Indication range with double scale: 0 to 13 bar / 0 to 200 psi - Housing made of plastic - Class CL 2.5 - Standard EN 837-1 - Window made of acrylic glass - Movement Bourdon tube pressure gauge made of brass
- Dimension: 46.5x50 mm
- Connection: horizontal/back
- Working pressure max.: 13 bar
- Operating pressure min.: 0 bar
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +60°C
- Outside diameter: 50 mm
- Color: Silver/Black
- Outside thread: R 1/8"
- Length: 46.5 mm
- Material: Plastic
- Nominal width: DN 50
- Product type: Accessories
- Width across flats: 14 mm
- Connection type: Screw connection