The blowgun BPA 106 is the classic and also robust compressed air blowgun, which has proven itself in a variety of applications. The blowgun BPA 106 is made of aluminum and equipped with a hose nozzle for immediate use. The ergonomic design allows for easy and fatigue-free handling.
- Suspension eye integrated
- Seal NBR(P)
- Compressed air withdrawal infinitely variable
- Compressed air volume limitation manually
- Pressure pin and spring made of steel corrosion resistant
- Note frost endangered areas!
- Corrosion protection by anodized coating on the outside
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Nominal volume flow at 6 bar
- Pistol grip
- Barbed nipple made of brass NW 7.2 mm screwed in ready for use
- Universal nozzle made of aluminum: 1.5 mm
- Working pressure: +2 bar to +8 bar
- Max. operating pressure: 10 bar
- Operating temperature: -10°C to +50°C
- Flow rate: 120 l/min
- Color: Silver
- Material: Aluminum
- Product type: Tools
- Hose connection: 6 mm
- Connection type: Screw connection