The blowgun BPA 100 is the classic, and also robust compressed air blowgun, which has proven itself in a variety of applications. The BPA 100 blowgun is made of aluminum and is designed for use with a barbed fitting or hose nozzle. The ergonomic design allows for easy and fatigue-free handling.
- Suspension eye integrated
- Seal NBR(P)
- Compressed air withdrawal infinitely variable
- Compressed air volume limitation manually
- Pressure pin and spring made of steel corrosion resistant
- Note frost endangered areas!
- Corrosion protection by anodized coating on the outside
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Nominal volume flow at 6 bar
- Pistol grip
- Universal nozzle made of aluminum: 1,5 mm
- Working pressure: +2 bar to +8 bar
- Max. working pressure: 10 bar
- Working temperature: -10°C to +50°C
- Flow rate: 120 l/min
- Color: silver
- Thread inside: G 1/4"
- Material: aluminum
- Product type: tools
- Connection type: screw connection