The BPA 406 blowgun is the classic and also robust compressed air blowgun that has proven itself in a wide range of applications. The BPA 406 blowgun has a compressed air volume limitation and can thus be manually adjusted specifically to the actual compressed air requirement. This helps to prevent improper compressed air volume shocks and possible accident hazards. The BPA 406 blowgun is made of aluminum and is pre-assembled ready for use with a hose nozzle. The ergonomic design allows easy and low-fatigue handling.
- Integrated suspension eye
- NBR(P) seal
- Compressed air withdrawal approx. 120 L/min. at 6 bar / 150 L/min. at 8 bar
- Compressed air withdrawal infinitely variable
- Compressed air volume limitation manually adjustable
- Steel pressure pin and spring corrosion-resistant
- Pay attention to areas at risk of frost!
- Corrosion protection by anodized coating outside - Material aluminum for housing and nozzle
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Pistol grip - Barbed fitting brass with sealing ring PVC pre-assembled ready for use
- Universal nozzle made of aluminum 2.0 mm
- Dimension: 169x110(115)x18.5 mm
- Working pressure: +2 bar to +8 bar
- Max. working pressure: 10 bar
- Working temperature: -10°C to +50°C
- Flow rate: 120 l/min
- Color: Silver/Gold
- Length: 169 mm
- Material: Aluminum
- Product type: Accessories
- Hose connection: 6 mm
- Width across flats: 17 mm
- Connection type: Clamp connection