The pressure gauge DMSD 0121840 is intended for simple technical applications with a good readability and a sufficient accuracy.
- Connection thread made of brass - Indication range with double scale: 0 to 13 bar / 0 to 200 psi - Housing made of plastic - Class CL 2.5 - Standard EN 837-1 - Window made of acrylic glass - Movement Bourdon tube pressure gauge made of brass
- Dimension: 41.5x41 mm
- Connection: horizontal/rear
- Max. operating pressure: 13 bar
- Min. operating pressure: 0 bar
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +60°C
- Diameter: 40 mm
- Color: black
- External thread: R 1/8"
- Length: 41.5 mm
- Material: plastic
- Nominal width: DN 40
- Product type: Accessories
- Width across flats: 11 mm
- Connection type: screw connection