The compressed air pipe DRPAB 1825-R as a roll of plastic, can be used for the distribution of compressed air in indoor and outdoor areas for normal applications. The compressed air pipe DRPAB 1825-R is especially advantageous where longer distances and the speed of laying are required, and in addition to functionality, operational safety must also be ensured. The DRPAB 1825-R compressed-air pipe can also be laid very easily in confined and angled areas. Due to its low weight, the pipe can also be laid along cable ducts. The distances of the pipe clamps are to be carried out according to the requirements.
If possible, a large diameter should be used for the compressed air pipe. Only then can the pressure losses be minimized and the compressed air tools used be operated at full power!
Compressed air pipelines must be marked according to VEG 1 § 49 DIN 2403, or be executed in the color gray (RAL 7001)!
- Operating pressure for connectors plastic: max. 10 bar at -20°C to +20°C (max. 8 bar at +20°C to +50°C)
- Operating pressure for connectors brass: max. 14 bar at -20°C to +20°C (max. 11 bar at +20°C to +50°C) - Operating pressure for compression fitting brass: max. 15 bar at -20°C to +20°C (max. 11 bar at +20°C to +50°C)
- Bending radius: min. 100 mm
- Color RAL 5015
- Observe frost endangered areas!
- Good flexibility
- Good cold flexibility
- Good kink resistance
- High resistance to greases, oils, fuels, hydraulic oils
- Small bending radii
- Easy and quick installation
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Nominal flow rate at 7 bar and pressure difference of 0.1 bar at 25 m
- Connection: axial
- Max. operating pressure: 15 bar
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +60°C
- Flow rate: 560 l/min
- Outer diameter: 18 mm
- Inner diameter: 14 mm
- Color: blue
- Length: 25 m
- Material: polyamide (PA)
- Product type: Tubing