The compressed air distributor Robust EM 1212-1 made of brass, is primarily used as an end distributor in compressed air distribution. The compressed air distributor EM 1212-1 has a G 1/2" thread in the inlet and can thus be easily and quickly installed on an existing compressed air pipeline. The compressed air then flows into the EM 1212-1 compressed air distributor and can be withdrawn via the quick-release coupling for the compressed air applications. This EM 1212-1 compressed air distributor can be used optimally, especially in harsh ambient conditions and higher temperatures.
- The threaded connection G 1/2" is prepared for connectors with 12 mm, 15 mm and 18 mm! - Volume flow data are approximate values and refer to the possible transition connectors and compressed air piping!
- Mounting hole: 3 x 5.2 mm
- Compressed air outlet with quick-release coupling NW 7.2 with profile sealing ring made of PTFE for gap sealing
- Observe areas at risk of frost!
- Threaded connection 2 x G 1/2"(top and front)
- Hole spacing 3 x 36 mm
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Nominal flow rate at 6 bar approx. 0.5 bar pressure difference
- Quick coupling only pre-assembled, after installation the compressed air pipe can be blown out! - Wall and ceiling mounting with 3 screws
- Dimension: 68x51.5x50 mm
- Connection: axial
- Operating pressure max.: 15 bar
- Operating temperature: -15°C to +65°C
- Flow rate: 800 l/min
- Color: gold
- Thread inside: G 1/2"
- Coupling type: quick coupling
- Length: 68 mm
- Material: brass
- Product type: Accessories
- Connection type: screw connection