The compressed air distributor Robust EMM 15-1 is primarily used as an end distributor in compressed air distribution. The Robust EMM 15-1 compressed air distributor has a compression fitting at the inlet and can be installed directly on an existing compressed air pipeline. The compressed air flows into the Robust EMM 15-1 compressed air distributor and can be withdrawn via the quick-action coupling for the compressed air applications. This Robust EMM 15-1 compressed air distributor can be used optimally, especially in harsher ambient conditions. Mounting is possible on machine and plant parts, or on walls and ceilings.
- The brass 15 mm compression fitting greatly facilitates installation with the appropriate plastic or aluminum piping from KDT. Please make sure that the compressed air pipe has been inserted at the correct insertion depth and is clamped by the internal clamping ring! The appropriate support sleeve must always be pressed into the plastic compressed air tube beforehand!
- KDT compressed air pipe 15 mm outer diameter
- Connection with compression fitting glued in with PVC sealing ring for gap sealing
- Mounting hole: 3 x 5.2 mm
- Compressed air outlet with quick-action coupling NW 7.2 with PVC sealing ring for gap sealing
- Compressed air manifold EM 1212 complete with attachments (1 pc. compression fitting, 1 pc. quick-action coupling)
- Pay attention to areas subject to frost!
- Threaded connection 2 x G 1/2" (top and front)
- Hole spacing 3 x 36 mm
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Nominal volume flow at 6 bar approx. 0.5 bar pressure difference
- Quick coupling only pre-assembled, after installation the compressed air pipe can be blown out! - Wall and ceiling mounting with 3 screws
- Dimension: 88.5x51.8x68 mm
- Connection: axial
- Max. operating pressure: 15 bar
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +50°C
- Flow rate: 800 l/min
- Diameter: 15 mm
- Color: gold
- Thread inside: G 1/2"
- Coupling type: quick coupling
- Length: 88.5 mm
- Material: brass
- Product type: pipes
- Width across flats: 24 mm / 24 mm
- Connection type: plug-in connection