The compressed air distributor Robust EMA 1212-1 made of brass, is primarily used as an end distributor in compressed air distribution. The Robust EMA 1212-1 compressed air distributor has a G 1/2" thread at the inlet and can thus be installed easily and quickly on an existing compressed air pipeline. The compressed air then flows into the Robust EMA 1212-1 compressed air distributor and can be withdrawn via the quick-action coupling for the compressed air applications. The Robust EMA 1212-1 compressed air manifold, or subsequent compressed air applications, can be depressurized with the shut-off ball valve and a quick-connect coupling can be easily replaced. Especially in harsh environmental conditions and higher temperatures, this compressed air distributor Robust EMA 1212-1 can be used optimally.
- The threaded connection G 1/2" is prepared for connectors with 12 mm, 15 mm and 18 mm! - Volume flow data are approximate values and refer to the possible transition connectors and compressed air piping!
- Shut-off ball valve Mini glued in with profile sealing ring made of PTFE for gap sealing
- Mounting hole 3 x 4.6 mm
- Compressed air tapping with quick-action coupling NW 7.2 with profile sealing ring made of PTFE for gap sealing
- Pay attention to frost endangered areas!
- Threaded connection 2 x G 1/2"(top and front)
- Hole spacing 3 x 36 mm
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Quick coupling only pre-assembled, after installation the compressed air pipe can be blown out! - Wall and ceiling mounting with 3 screws
- Dimension: 86x51.5x68 mm
- Connection: axial
- Operating pressure max.: 15 bar
- Operating temperature: -15°C to +65°C
- Flow rate: 800 l/min
- Color: gold
- Thread inside: G 1/2"
- Coupling type: quick coupling
- Length: 86 mm
- Material: brass
- Product type: Accessories
- Connection type: screw connection