The DM 214-12 Series W1 pressure regulator enables manual pressure regulation of the compressed air. If the rotary adjustment knob is pulled up, the operating pressure can be set and then pressed down again. Now the set operating pressure is arritated and secured against unintentional change. The very compact, space-saving and lightweight design allows the installation in machines and pneumatic systems, as well as the attachment especially to smaller compressors. Especially applicable in smaller compressed air systems, measurement and control technology, in laboratories and in dental technology.
Accessories & spare parts:
- Pressure gauge with double scale: G 1/8 "i 0 to 12 bar / 0 to 175 psi (Art. No.: 516265)
- Design light, compact and space-saving
- Flow rate 360 L/min. with dp = 0.5 bar / 600 L/min. with dp = 1.0 bar
- Adjustment knob lockable
- Pay attention to areas subject to frost!
- Threaded inserts made of brass
- High pressure stability of the set pressure
- High control accuracy
- Pressure gauge connection G 1/8 "i at the back or front
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Patented rolling diaphragm
- Control range 0 to 12 bar
- Secondary venting
- Dimension: 40x75(77)x40 mm
- Connection: axial
- Operating pressure max.: 13 bar
- Operating pressure min.: 1.5 bar
- Operating temperature: +2°C to +50°C
- Flow rate: 360 l/min
- Color: Grey
- Thread inside: G 1/4"
- Length: 40 mm
- Material: Plastic
- Product type: Accessories
- Connection type: Screw connection