The DM 214-12D Series W1 pressure regulator enables manual pressure regulation of the compressed air. The DM 214-12D pressure regulator is immediately ready for operation with the pre-mounted pressure gauge. If the rotating adjustment knob is pulled up, the operating pressure can be set and then pressed down again. Now the set operating pressure is arritated and secured against unintentional change. The very compact, space-saving and lightweight design allows the installation in machines and pneumatic systems, as well as the attachment especially to smaller compressors. Particularly suitable for use in smaller compressed air systems, measurement and control technology, laboratories and dental technology.
The pre-assembled pressure gauge must be tightened firmly with the profile sealing ring before commissioning!
Accessories & spare parts:
- Pressure gauge: G 1/8 "a 0 to 12 bar / 0 to 175 psi (Art. No.: 5.162.65)
- Design light, compact and space-saving
- Flow rate 360 L/min. with dp = 0.5 bar / 600 L/min. with dp = 1.0 bar
- Adjustment knob can be locked
- Pay attention to areas subject to frost!
- Threaded inserts made of brass
- High pressure stability of the set pressure
- High control accuracy
- Gauge connection: G 1/8i
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Patented rolling diaphragm
- Control range: 0 to 12 bar
- Secondary venting
- Standard pressure gauge diameter 40 mm with double scale
- Flow direction from right to left, then convert the pressure gauge
- Pre-assembled with pressure gauge for flow direction left to right
- Dimension: 40x70x40 mm
- Connection: axial
- Operating pressure max.: 13 bar
- Operating pressure min.: 1.5 bar
- Operating temperature: +2°C to +50°C
- Flow rate: 360 l/min
- Color: Gray
- Thread inside: G 1/4"
- Length: 70 mm
- Material: Plastic
- Product type: Accessories
- Connection type: Screw connection