The FDM 214-12 filter pressure regulator enables pressure regulation and the filtering and separation of condensate from the compressed air. The pressure can be regulated manually and condensate, as well as smaller contaminants, can be separated from the flowing compressed air and discharged semi-automatically. If the rotating adjustment knob is pulled up, the operating pressure can be set and then pressed down again. Now the set operating pressure is arritated and secured against unintentional change. The very compact, space-saving and lightweight design allows the installation in machines and pneumatic systems, as well as the mounting especially on smaller compressors. Especially applicable in smaller compressed air systems, measurement and control technology, in laboratories and in dental technology.
Accessories & spare parts:
- Pressure gauge with double scale: G 1/8" 0...12 bar / 0...175 psi (Art.-No.: 516265)
- Filter element: 20 µm (Art.-No.: 610902)
- Design light, compact and space-saving
- Flow rate 290 L/min. with dp = 0,5 bar / 600 L/min. with dp = 1,0 bar
- Adjustment knob lockable
- Filter tank: 16 cm³
- Pay attention to frost endangered areas!
- Threaded inserts made of brass
- Semi-automatic and manual condensate drain
- High pressure stability of the set pressure
- High control accuracy
- Pressure gauge connection G 1/8" at the back or at the front
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Patented rolling diaphragm
- Control range: 0 to 12 bar
- Secondary venting
- Standard with filter element 20 µm
- Sighting tank 360°
- Flow direction from right to left, then convert the attachment fittings
- Dimension: 40x156x40 mm
- Connection: horizontal/side
- Operating pressure max.: 13 bar
- Operating pressure min.: 2 bar
- Operating temperature: +2°C to +50°C
- Flow rate: 290 l/min
- Color: Gray
- Thread inside: G 1/4"
- Coupling type: quick coupling
- Length: 156 mm
- Material: plastic
- Connection type: plug-in connection