The FDM 214-12AD filter pressure regulator enables pressure regulation and the separation of condensate from the compressed air. The FDM 214-12AD filter pressure regulator is ready for immediate operation with preassembled mounting fittings. The pressure can be regulated manually and condensate, as well as smaller contaminants, can be separated from the flowing compressed air and discharged semi-automatically. The plug nipple is pressed into the on-site quick coupling of the compressed air distribution box. When the rotating adjustment knob is pulled up, the operating pressure can be set and then pressed down again. Now the set operating pressure is arranged and secured against unintentional change. The very compact, space-saving and lightweight design allows the installation in machines and pneumatic systems, as well as the attachment especially to smaller compressors. Particularly suitable for use in smaller compressed air systems, measurement and control technology, laboratories and dental technology.
The pre-assembled fittings must be firmly tightened before commissioning!
Accessories & spare parts:
- Pressure gauge with double scale: G 1/8" 0 to 12 bar / 0 to 175 psi (Art.-No.: 516265)
- Filter element: 20 µm (Art.-No.: 610902)
- Design light, compact and space-saving
- Flow rate 290 L/min. with dp = 0.5 bar / 600 L/min. with dp = 1.0 bar
- Adjustment knob lockable when pushed, adjustable when pulled
- Filter container with 16 cm³
- Pay attention to frost-prone areas!
- Threaded inserts made of brass
- Semi-automatic and manual condensate drain
- High pressure stability of the set pressure
- High control accuracy due to patented rolling diaphragm
- Pressure gauge connection G 1/8" at the back or front
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Control range from 0 to 12 bar
- Secondary venting
- Pressure gauge diameter 40 mm with double scale bar / psi as standard
- Filter element 20 µm as standard
- Sighting tank 360°
- Flow direction from right to left, then convert the attachment fittings
- Pre-assembled with attachment fitting pressure gauge, barbed fitting and quick-action coupling NW 7.2 mm for flow direction left to right
- Dimension: 100x77x156 mm
- Connection: horizontal/side
- Operating pressure max.: 13 bar
- Operating pressure min.: 2 bar
- Operating temperature: +2°C to +50°C
- Flow rate: 600 l/min
- Color: Grey
- Thread inside: G 1/4"
- Coupling type: quick coupling
- Length: 100 mm
- Material: plastic
- Connection type: plug-in connection