The maintenance unit WE 2214-12D series W1 is 2-piece, has a very compact and light design and thus enables the installation in machines and pneumatic systems, as well as the mounting especially on smaller compressors. The WE 2214-12D maintenance unit can filter the flowing compressed air, drain off contamination and condensate, regulate the pressure and wet it with oil mist. If the rotary adjustment knob is pulled up, the operating pressure can be set and then pressed down again. Now the set operating pressure is arritated and secured against unintentional change. Can be used especially in measurement, control and regulation technology, in laboratories and in dental technology.
The pre-assembled fittings must be firmly tightened before commissioning! There is always a slight oil film in the mist lubricator N 214 due to the presetting.
Scope of delivery:
- 1 piece filter pressure regulator FDM 214-12D
- 1 piece pressure gauge G 1/8" / 40 mm
- 1 piece mist lubricator N 214
Accessories & spare parts:
- Pressure gauge: G 1/8a 0...12 bar / 0...175 psi (Art.-No.: 516265)
- Filter element: 20 µm (Art.-No.: 610902)
- 360°- sight vessel
- Adjustment knob lockable
- Filter vessel: 16 cm³
- Watch out for frost hazard areas!
- Threaded inserts made of brass
- Uniform oil supply by fine adjustment
- Semi-automatic and manual condensate drain
- High pressure stability of the set pressure
- High control accuracy
- Light, compact and space-saving design
- Pressure gauge connection G 1/8" at the back or front
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Patented rolling diaphragm
- Secondary venting
- Standard with pressure gauge 40 mm
- Standard with filter element 20 µm
- Volume flow: 140 L/min. with dp = 0.5 bar / 260 L/min. with dp = 1.0 bar
- Oil reservoir for 26.5 cm³ - Oil volume adjustment 1 drop for 300 L/min. to 600 L/min.
- Dimension: 140x152x74 mm
- Connection: horizontal
- Operating pressure max.: 13 bar
- Operating pressure min.: 2 bar
- Operating temperature: +2°C to +50°C
- Flow rate: 140 l/min
- Color: Grey
- Thread inside: G 1/4"
- Coupling type: quick coupling
- Length: 140 mm
- Material: plastic
- Connection type: screw connection