The maintenance unit WE 2214-12DA series W1 is 2-part, has a very compact and lightweight design and thus enables installation in machines and pneumatic systems, as well as attachment especially to smaller compressors. The WE 2214-12DA maintenance unit is ready for immediate operation with pre-assembled mounting fittings. The plug-in nipple is pressed into the quick coupling of the compressed air distribution box provided on site and the WE 2214-12DA maintenance unit can filter the flowing compressed air, drain off contamination and condensate, regulate the pressure and wet it with oil mist. If the rotary adjustment knob is pulled up, the operating pressure can be set and then pressed down again. Now the set operating pressure is arritated and secured against unintentional change. Can be used especially in measurement, control and regulation technology, in laboratories and in dental technology.
The pre-assembled fittings must be firmly tightened before commissioning! There is always a slight oil film in the mist lubricator N 214 due to the presetting.
Scope of delivery:
- 1 piece filter pressure regulator FDM 214-12D
- 1 piece pressure manometer G 1/8" / 40 mm
- 1 piece mist lubricator N 214 - 1 piece plug nipple and quick coupling
Accessories & spare parts:
- Filter element: 20 µm (Art.-No.: 610902)
- Pressure manometer: G 1/8 "a 0...12 bar / 0...175 psi (Art.-No.: 516265)
- 360°- sight vessel
- Adjustment knob lockable
- Filter vessel: 16 cm³
- Note frost endangered areas!
- Threaded inserts made of brass
- Uniform oil supply by fine adjustment
- Semi-automatic and manual condensate drain
- High pressure stability of the set pressure
- High control accuracy
- Light, compact and space-saving design
- Pressure gauge connection G 1/8" at the back or front
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Patented rolling diaphragm
- Secondary venting
- Standard with pressure gauge 40 mm
- Standard with filter element 20 µm
- Volume flow: 140 L/min. with dp = 0.5 bar / 260 L/min. with dp = 1.0 bar
- Oil reservoir for 26.5 cm³ - Oil volume adjustment 1 drop for 300 L/min. to 600 L/min.
- Dimension: 81x152x74 mm
- Connection: horizontal
- Max. operating pressure: 13 bar
- Min. operating pressure: 2 bar
- Operating temperature: +2°C to +50°C
- Flow rate: 140 l/min
- Color: Grey
- Thread inside: G 1/4"
- length: 81 mm
- material: plastic
- connection type: screw connection