The maintenance unit WE 3214-12D series W1 is 3-piece, has a very compact and light design and thus enables the installation in machines and pneumatic systems and the mounting especially on smaller compressors. The WE 3214-12D maintenance unit can filter the flowing compressed air, regulate its pressure and wet it with oil mist. It can be used especially in measurement, control and regulation technology, in laboratories and in dental technology.
The pre-assembled fittings must be firmly tightened before start-up!
There is always a slight oil film in the mist lubricator N 214 due to the pre-setting.
Scope of delivery:
- 1 piece filter water separator FWA 214
- 1 piece pressure regulator DM 214-12D
- 1 piece pressure manometer G 1/8" / Ø 40 mm
- 1 piece mist lubricator N 214
Accessories & spare parts:
- Filter element: 20 µm (Art.-No.: 6.109.02)
- Pressure manometer: G 1/8" 0...12 bar / 0...175 psi (Art.-No.: 5.162.65)
- Adjustment knob lockable
- Filter container: 16 cm³
- Watch out for frost-prone areas!
- Threaded inserts made of brass
- Uniform oil supply due to fine adjustment
- Semi-automatic and manual condensate drain
- High pressure stability of the set pressure
- High control accuracy
- Condensate and dirt particle separation
- Light, compact and space-saving design
- Pressure gauge connection G 1/8" at the back or front
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Patented rolling diaphragm
- Control range: 0 to 12 bar
- Secondary venting
- Standard with pressure gauge 40 mm
- Standard with filter element 20 µm
- Sighting tank 360°
- Volume flow: 150 L/min. with dp = 0.5 bar / 280 L/min. with dp = 1.0 bar
- Oil reservoir for 26.5 cm³ - Oil volume adjustment 1 drop for 300 L/min. to 600 L/min.
- Dimension: 122x155x76 mm
- Connection: axial
- Max. operating pressure: 13 bar
- Min. operating pressure: 1.5 bar
- Operating temperature: +2°C to +50°C
- Flow rate: 150 l/min
- Color: Grey
- Thread inside: G 1/4"
- length: 122 mm
- material: plastic
- connection type: screw connection