The WE 3214-12DA series W1 maintenance unit is a 3-part unit with a very compact and lightweight design, which allows it to be installed in machines and pneumatic systems, as well as attached to smaller compressors in particular. The WE 3214-12DA maintenance unit is ready for immediate operation with pre-assembled mounting fittings. The plug-in nipple is pressed into the on-site quick coupling of the compressed air distribution box and the WE 3214-12DA maintenance unit can then filter the flowing compressed air, regulate its pressure and wet it with oil mist. Especially applicable in measurement, control and regulation technology, in laboratories and in dental technology.
The pre-assembled fittings must be firmly tightened before start-up!
There is always a slight oil film in the mist lubricator N 214 due to the pre-setting.
Scope of delivery:
- 1 piece filter water separator FWA 214
- 1 piece pressure regulator DM 214-12D
- 1 piece pressure manometer G 1/8" / Ø 40 mm
- 1 piece mist lubricator N 214
- 1 piece plug nipple and quick coupling
Accessories & spare parts:
- Filter element: 20 µm (Art.-No.: 6.109.02)
- Pressure manometer: G 1/8" 0...12 bar / 0...175 psi (Art.-No.: 5.162.65)
- Adjustment knob lockable
- Filter container: 16 cm³
- Note frost endangered areas!
- Threaded inserts made of brass
- Uniform oil supply due to fine adjustment
- Semi-automatic and manual condensate drain
- High pressure stability of the set pressure
- High control accuracy
- Condensate and dirt particle separation
- Light, compact and space-saving design
- Pressure gauge connection G 1/8" at the back or front
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Patented rolling diaphragm
- Control range: 0 to 12 bar
- Secondary venting
- Standard with pressure gauge 40 mm
- Standard with filter element 20 µm
- Sighting tank 360°
- Volume flow: 150 L/min. with dp = 0.5 bar / 280 L/min. with dp = 1.0 bar
- Oil reservoir for 26.5 cm³ - Oil volume adjustment 1 drop for 300 L/min. to 600 L/min.
- Dimension: 180x155x76 mm
- Connection: axial
- Max. operating pressure: 13 bar
- Min. operating pressure: 1.5 bar
- Operating temperature: +2°C to +50°C
- Flow rate: 150 l/min
- Color: Grey
- Thread inside: G 1/4"
- length: 180 mm
- material: plastic
- connection type: screw connection