The FV 12 compressed air inflation valve is intended as a spare part for the automatic inflation of the stationary tire gauges. The FV 12 compressed air inflation valve is made of anodized steel to prevent damage caused by improper handling or incorrect mounting of the stationary tire gauges. The FV 12 air valve is equipped with a filter plate made of sintered material to protect it against possible contamination. If the filter plate becomes dirty, the valve insert can be removed with the appropriate tool and the filter plate can be blown out against the direction of flow of the compressed air.
- Filter plate made of sintered metal
- Pay attention to areas subject to frost!
- Material steel anodized
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Valve insert with seal made of NBR(P) demountable
- Dimension: 38x22x25.1 mm
- Connection: vertical/top
- Max. operating pressure: 10 bar
- Operating temperature: -10°C to +50°C
- Color: silver
- External thread: G 1/2"
- Length: 38 mm
- Material: nickel-plated steel
- Product type: Spare parts
- Width across flats: 19 mm / 22 mm
- Type of connection: screw connection