The FV 12-Set compressed air inflation valve is a spare parts set intended for the automatic inflation of the stationary tire gauges. The FV 12-Set compressed-air inflation valve is made of anodized steel to prevent damage caused by improper handling or incorrect mounting of the stationary tire gauges. A filter plate made of sintered material is inserted in the FV 12-Set compressed air inflation valve to protect it against possible contamination. If the filter plate becomes soiled, the valve insert can be removed with the appropriate tool and the filter plate blown out against the direction of flow of the compressed air. To ensure that the FV 12-Set compressed air inflation valve can also be easily installed on other tire inflators and inflation stations, a reducer to R 3/4 "a x 1/2 "i and a thread sealing tape are included.
Scope of delivery:
- 1 piece compressed air inflation valve FV 12
- 1 piece reducer R 3/4 "a x R 1/2 "i
- 1 piece thread sealing tape
The compressed air inflation valve FV 12 set can be used for the stationary tire inflators type Airquick (EWO), type Airfix (Mahle), type Pneustar (Schneider Blitz) and the compressed air tire inflator (KDT).
(The naming of possible brand names is used here for comparability and to determine usability!)
- Attachment part made of anodized steel with valve insert
- Filter plate made of sintered metal
- Note areas at risk of frost!
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Reducer R 3/4 "a x G 1/2 "i made of brass and thread sealing tape enclosed (required depending on installation)!
- Valve insert with seal made of NBR(P) can be dismantled
- Dimension: 38x22x25.1 mm
- Connection: vertical/top
- Max. operating pressure: 10 bar
- Operating temperature: -10°C to +60°C
- Color: silver
- Thread outside: G 3/4"
- Thread inside: G 1/2"
- length: 38 mm
- material: steel nickel-plated
- product type: spare parts
- wrench size: 19 mm / 22 mm
- connection type: screw connection