The FV 12 angle set compressed air inflation valve is intended as a spare part for the automatic inflation of the stationary tire gauges. The FV 12 angle set compressed air inflation valve is an assembly part consisting of the inflation valve and an angle piece made of malleable cast iron with a screw-on rubber buffer. This screw-on rubber buffer is intended to prevent possible damage to the pressure indicator due to improper handling, or incorrect mounting of the stationary tire inflators. The inflation valve is equipped with a filter plate made of sintered material to protect it against possible contamination. If the filter plate becomes dirty, the valve insert can be removed with the appropriate tool and the filter plate can be blown out against the direction of flow of the compressed air.
- Filter plate made of sintered metal
- Pay attention to areas subject to frost!
- Material steel anodized and malleable iron galvanized
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Valve core with seal made of NBR(P) demountable
- Dimension: 38x22x25.1 mm
- Connection: vertical/top
- Operating pressure max.: 10 bar
- Operating temperature: -10°C to +50°C
- Color: silver
- Thread inside: G 1/2"
- length: 38 mm
- material: steel
- product type: spare parts
- wrench size: 22 mm
- connection type: screw connection